Fabrigas is also a partner in ScentWorld Events LLC. the world’s premiere scent and sensory marketing Expo. Recently Caroline has co-founded ScentInvent Technologies LLC a new Scent innovation firm set to disrupt the fragrance industry with the introduction of new forms. Previously Caroline held senior management positions in the corporate beauty world.
Caroline served as CEO, Fusion Brands Inc. and for 12 years prior was at CLARINS as the Senior Vice President of Group Business Development for USA and served in variety of roles with expanding levels of responsibility throughout her tenure. Caroline oversaw the management of new brands and new channels of distribution for Clarins Group and key strategic initiatives for CLARINS brand. Prior to this Caroline was Senior Vice President of Marketing for Clarins brand. During her years with with CLARINS, Fabrigas contributed to achieving and maintaining CLARINS top skin care ranking as well as garnering industry recognition for several best selling new products launches.
Caroline’s other positions include two years as Vice President of Global Retail Development for PRADA Beauty where she was part of the team that conceptualized, developed and launched Prada into the beauty segment. Caroline joined PRADA from CLARINS where she first served as Vice President, Education and Retail Services.
Prior to joining CLARINS, Fabrigas served as International Director of Training for Lancaster Group Worldwide and National Training Director for Terme di Saturnia and held a variety of executive positions related to sales and training at Lancôme. Her career began in beauty working for Estee Lauder and CHANEL in business management and account coordinator roles.
- Beyond Beauty Honoree 2012
- Fashion Group International Rising Star Nominee 2011
- Who’s Who Registry 2011
- CEW Beauty Award for Best Self Tanning launch in 2008
- WWD Beauty Biz New Product Launch of the Year Award 2003
- Fashion Group International Spirit of Volunteerism Award 2002
- Woman of the Future Award 2001
- Lancôme Trainer of the Year 1990
- Chanel Account Coordinator of the Region 1988
- Caroline is currently an active member of Cosmetic Executive Women and served on the CEW board for 10 years from 2004-2014
- Fabrigas currently serves on the Fashion Group International and James E Marshall Foundation Beyond Beauty Boards.
- Fabrigas, is also a member of the Young President’s Organization where she served on the leadership committee and as the YPO Manhattan Chapter Membership Chair and is currently establishing WPO Manhattan as Founding Chair.