How do I make my business or home space smell amazing?
- ScentFluence has a world class assortment of scents to suit your life and meet the needs of your business.
- We have multiple types of scent systems made specifically for different areas based on square footage and volume. Our scent systems can be connected to your HVAC system be mounted on the wall or freestanding.
How do I know which Scent to select?
It’s simple when you use ScentFluence’s Exclusive ScentFluence Selector.
- Just input your specific needs and our Exclusive ScentFluence Selector will provide a list of scents that will work best for your needs
Do you provide sample scents?
Sample are available with our compliments. Just provide us with your ship to info in the contact is section and we will be happy to send you a sample through the mail.
Are you scents natural, safe and clean?
Our exclusive scent formulations are clean and exclude all potentially harmful ingredients. Paraben-free, synthetic-fragrance-free, vegan, cruelty-free, phthalate-free, petroleum free.
That means minimizing irritants and no unnecessary additives—better for the planet and better for you.
And because, like you, we care about our planet, we coordinate with the industry regulatory organizations such as IFRA and RIFM to ensure all our ingredients are responsibly sourced.
IFRA is also at the origin of a Code of Good Practice for Manufacturers and standards for the use of fragrance ingredients, with three types of self-regulation:
- Prohibition: bans on the use of some materials
- Restriction: rules on the quantities or maximum dose to be used or the products in which certain materials can be used
- Specification: other conditions on the type of material
The RIFM Database is the most comprehensive, worldwide source of toxicology data, literature and general information on fragrance and flavor raw materials.
What if I don’t like the Scent I choose?
- To avoid disappointment please request a sample before purchasing. We cannot take back opened bottles of scent oil but are happy to provide a sample with our compliments before purchasing.
What makes ScentFluence different?
- We work with master perfumers, who have decades of experience in this field. We take great pride in our customer service, our products and especially our customer experience.
- Our company was founded by an industry pioneer the late Harald H Vogt and is managed to day by Caroline Fabrigas. Caroline is the widow of the late founder and as an experienced luxury marketing executive she has carried on the family legacy to bring the ideal balance of art and science to the scent design and diffusion process.
- Our scent systems are top-of-the-line and professional grade. The Systems are specifically made to break down aroma oil into micro mist particles using a patented air diffusion technology.
What is your return policy?
- Diffusers carry an 18-month warranty and if repairs are needed (which is rare) are fully covered within the warranty period.
- If you select a monthly service agreement diffusers are automatically repaired or replaced
- Once used diffuser may not be returned.
What is the difference between choosing the HVAC and stand-alone unit?
- If you choose the Stand-alone option, your scent system will be placed anywhere near a power outlet and scent the surrounding area. With the HVAC option, this means your scent system will be connected to the HVAC and out of sight and will scent the areas the HVAC lead to.
What if I don’t want the scent machine on all day?
- How long the scent system is on up to you. All scent systems are different. Some can be pre-programmed to turn on and off automatically to the times of your choice, while others have to be manually turned ON and OFF.
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes – usual International shipping and handling fees apply
What are your business hours and location?
- We are available to serve your needs:
Tuesday - Saturday
- 9am - 5pm EST