RETURNS + DAMAGED GOODS + MISSING ORDERS
WE CANNOT ACCEPT RETURNED SCENT OILS
We regret that we are unable to provide a return for scent oil that has been opened.
We accept unused diffusers for a full refund within 30 days of receipt. We do not provide return labels at this time.
SHIPMENTS NOT RECEIVED
Please notify us within 30 days if your order has not arrived.
After 30 days we will be unable to track an order so therefore, unfortunately, we will not be able to replace it.
We do our best to ensure packages are well sealed and protected for best shipping experience. Even so, occasionally problems with shipping occur.
EMAIL PHOTOS OF DAMAGED SHIPMENT (required) within 10 days of receipt, and we will initiate next steps.
DIFFUSER DAMAGE + WARRANTY
- We offer a 6 month warranty on our Sleek, Luxe, Ridged, and Cube diffusers.
- Our Bluetooth models SMI 301, 450, 701, Flex pump boxes, and 3500, have an 12 month warranty
- Sorry, but we cannot exchange, repair, or refund diffusers damaged due to dropping or similar misuse, or with oil damage to the interior. This includes diffusers that fell due to improper installation.
- Occasionally a diffuser may experience a malfunction. If a diffuser ceases to work within the warranty period we will provide support/troubleshooting and a replacement as needed. Contact us as needed.
- Shipping labels for non-working products under warranty are the responsibility of item purchaser.
HOW TO EXCHANGE NON-WORKING DIFFUSERS (within the US only)
- ALL SCENT OIL MUST BE REMOVED FROM DIFFUSER prior to your repacking and return of shipment. Devices returned with oil inside are not eligible for an exchange or refund.
- We will email you a return label
- Upon receipt of your non-working diffuser ScentFluence will send back either a repaired or new device.
NON-WORKING DIFFUSERS OUTSIDE THE USA
Unfortunately, we can only provide returns or exchanges to US based addresses. If you used a third-party shipper to send your items outside the US or purchased items while in the US but have taken them outside the US, we cannot support problems that may arise, requiring a return, or replacement.